I. Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a BornStrong provider via the www.bornstrong.de website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping terms, they are final All order data is displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as your payment method, you will either be referred to the Order overview page or you will first be forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to the order overview page in our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information here again and to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the "Order with obligation to pay" button, you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
Klarna invoice: Payable within 14 days of the invoice date. The invoice will be issued when the goods are shipped and sent by email. The billing conditions can be found here.
Klarna installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95). More information about Klarna installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit can be found here.
Credit card (Visa/Mastercard)
with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
§ 4 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the claims are from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or transfer of security is not permitted before ownership of the reserved goods has passed.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in relation to the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not do this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies, deviating from the above warranty provisions:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall provide a warranty, at our discretion, by rectification or subsequent delivery. If the remedy of the defect fails, you can either demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else arises from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by transporting the goods to a location other than the place of performance if the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods.The reduction of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage from injury to life, limb or health that is attributable to us and other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- if we fraudulently concealed the defect or a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- for statutory Recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights
§ 6 Choice of Law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not withdraw the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of seller
Neubauer, Christian and Padlesak, Lukas, Born Strong GbR
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec .europa.eu/odr.2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Essential characteristics of the good or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which you must bear.
5.4. You have to bear the costs incurred for the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6.Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and shipping is at your own risk.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the Händlerbund's lawyers, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 24.10.2020.